Thursday, March 18, 2010

Challenge 33 winners

First off, I would like to announce the TOP 3 winners, chosen by Nikki this week. She chose the following ladies (in no particular order):

Crissy Armstrong
Deb
Chris Olsen

Way to go ladies...your cards are beautiful!!! Here is a blinkie so you can brag on your blog!!!!!




AND, the winner of the challenge, drawn by random.org is......... SIMONNE (SemSee)


Congratulations Sem!!! You have won Bundle 3 from Incy Wincy Designs. Please email Heather (email address is in the side bar) & she will get those sent to you right away!!!!!



Thank you to ALL who played along!!! We hope you'll join us again next week!!! We LOVE seeing all of your gorgeous creations!!!! HAVE a great weekend!!!!

Chris & the DT

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, thanks girls, it is my first in anyones top 3! hugs Debx
    congrats to the other girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think I am blushing the deepest crimson right now. Thank you so much for the honour! I hardly know what to say! Of course I will add your blinkie but I won't dare say why, other than this is a great place to go for a challenge! Thanks and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers