Monday, January 13, 2014

Add Texture

Good morning Incy Wincy Friends! It's Helen here with this week's challenge. Before I get to that I need to announce our Winners and Top 3 from last week's challenge of Three of your Favourite Embellishments. We have 2 Prize Winners this week and they are .... drum roll please ....

... winning 5 digis from QKR Stampede is ... Desire ...

... and winning a $5 Gift Certificate from Digital Delights is ... KT Fit Kitty

Congratulations ladies - please grab our Winner's badge from the sidebar (which we hope you'll wear on your blog with pride!) and drop us an e-mail to claim your prize.

Now to the difficult task of my Top 3. You didn't make it easy and it's clear you love using your embellishments as much as the Incy Wincy girls do! I loved seeing all your wonderful creations even I if didn't leave you a comment, however my Top 3 are in numerical order ...

Well done ladies - please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar, and we hope you'll wear it on your blog too!

Now onto this week's challenge and it's all about Adding Texture to your creation. We're being sponsored this week by the lovely Jodie at Bugaboo Digi Stamps who is offering 7 of her wonderful digital images to this week's lucky winner.

Jodie has also very kindly supplied the DT with their choice of image for this week's projects (thanks Jodie!), so here is your inspiration from the Incy Wincy Team:

Chris


Jenny  

Kaia

Karen C

 Michelle


Nikki


Suze 

 
Heather
Sarah


and, finally me Helen

Hope you enjoy this challenge, and we're looking forward to coming round and seeing your creations!

Hugs 
xxx The Incy Wincy Girls xxx




10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Winners. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winner and Top 3. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo - What a treat to see my name up there as one of your random winners. I don't have any Digital Delights images so that's a fabulous prize! And, yes, I'll definitely be displaying your badge on my blog - with pride! I'll email you shortly. Congrats to Desire as the other winner and to the beautiful Top 3 picks!

    And thank you for another fun challenge - your DT projects showcasing the Bugaboo images are so cute! I'll be back to play along LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I have tried to email Incy Wincy to claim my wonderful prize at this address incywincychallenge@hotmail.com but it bounced back.
    My email address is
    desiref@iafrica.com
    Thanks so much.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for choosing me in your top three! I will wear my badge with pride xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific creations from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creations from the Dt's and congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bugaboo stamps! Great cards by the team. Thanks so much for the inspiration and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waving!!! Great challenge girls!! thought I Would come say Hi too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and project. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great card and project! kudos to you! Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers