Monday, January 20, 2014

Flower Frenzy

This week's challenge theme is FLOWER FRENZY and oh boy do we have some fun stuff to show you today!!  We have two wonderful sponsors who has given our team some awesome images to inspire you with!    First let's start with KENNY K who is giving one lucky winner three digis of their choice.  Let's see what our teamies have created for you to see!

 


Karen C (me) used Happy Couple

 Larissa used  Drama Queen

Nikki  used Kenny K Sweet Melissa
 
Suze  used Queen For A Day
  
 
 
Our other fantastic sponsor is  the fun Stitchy Bear''s Digi Outlet who is giving 3 images of the winner’s choice from any of the 3 creators (Gingerloft, Reece's Scrap Pieces and Stitchy Stamps) up to a value of $10.
 
 
Here is what the DT made
 
Chris used the Stitchy image (Bellamia)
 
 
Jenny used the Gingerloft image (Nature's Song) 
 
Kaia used the Reece's Scrap Pieces image (Sunflower)

Sarah used the Reece's Scrap Pieces
 

Aren't these all wonderful?  Doesn't this just make you want to create for this fun challenge FLOWER FRENZY (use flowers on your project or use an image that is a flower)?

How would you like to know who won last week's Bugaboo prize?
Random.org chose #78.....that is you
~DEANNE~  
who made this sweet card
 
Congrats!! please grab our Winner's badge from the sidebar (which we hope you'll wear on your blog with pride!) and drop us an e-mail to claim your prize!
I think everyone would agree that one of the hardest things when posting the challenge is picking top 3...  Let me just say I had about 10 cards that I would have loved to have put on here as my favorites...I managed to take it down to my top 4 favorites and had to stop...  Here are my four favorite creations from last week's texture challenge.
 
19. Mikha Adriani  
 
97. Tanya OD 
 
103. Claire C 
 
104. Terry  
 
 
Congrats again!!  Please do not forget your badges for your side bar!!
Now I'm ready to have you show me what you can do with flowers!!  Best of luck!!

7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers